Vision StatementGive every brother, his family, friends and corporation clients a warm welcome; a social experience, so as to promote fellowship and camaraderie, while maintaining our Council Community and Corporation as a beacon of faith, hope and charity.
- We will create an inviting meeting place for our Council 5135, our fraternal community and others, who support the principles and values of the Knights of Columbus; a place to relax, have fun, exchange ideas and celebrate significant occasions.
- We will do this through the execution of effective marketing and operating plans which will be adaptive to changing times and needs while maintaining fiscal responsibility
- We will do this though organizing and managing our staff and volunteers, in a manner that is efficient, but also recognizes the worth and talent of each individual.
- We will do this through the effective and efficient management of this facility.
- We believe that all people should be treated with consideration and dignity.
- We are committed to act in a moral, ethical and honest manner and to adhere to the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- We are committed to steadfast partnerships between volunteers and staff, and we seek opportunities to form alliances with others who share our values.